Arrgh need to rant
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Arrgh need to rant

Sorry peeps I know it's the start of the week but some times Parents do amaze me...

So parent is on holiday all week - didn't mention any diff to my working hours so I just dbl check all as normal --

First message yes all as normal - still no mention that's she's off on holiday all week ( powers of FB)

Then 2nd message - just DD in the morning so she can take just DS to sch cause he likes that

Here's the best bit ... I go to the same sch so she will bring DD to me for us to then follow her to sch ? no doubt DD will kick off cause mummy is abt...

Just dnt get the logic - we have done hand over at sch b4...and she will have to drive past sch to get to mine

our DSs class rooms are next to each other for goodness sake !!

Ok rant over thanks for listening

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Put your business hat on

If your getting paid you provide the care

(I personally don't really understand why parents of this- but maybe she wants some time with ds?)

Xxx

Aug 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I bit my lip - whilst dad dropped off an upset little DD this morning cause mum is at home and taking DS to sch.

I smiled and bit my lip harder when mum beeped and waved at us walking up the hill to sch just to start little one off again !

But we all had a v productive day with lots of watery fun in the garden - parenting it tough - CM is tough but I guess we do get to enjoy the best bits ;-)