going to be chasing my tail...
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Lo is booked in 3 days a week me and mum are flexible what days child comes as long as I know by the end of each week. Anyway child was due monday and was ill so mum texted to say not coming I said no problem she can come Tues and Thurs as normal and swap . Mon for Friday. She was very thankful I swapped for the Friday...
    I was not due to start today until 9am so decided on a wee lie in til about 8am. Door knocks at 8 and I'm still in bed I answer the door in pj's bed hair and tmi I know no bra or make up not a pretty sight. Wow it's lo and her mum. We look blanky as each other her wondering why I look a sight and me wondering why she is at my door. I say you not due to Thursday she looks at her text and goes oh crap sorry I see you tomorrow. Thank god for quick thinking I say no leave her today instead of Friday it's okay... moral of the story I have a quieter day on Friday he he . Thank god me and her have a great working relationship and we both try to help each other out with days on or off poor child had to wait for me to transform from one of the ugly sisters to a less uglier one lol
    Tess1981

2. Likes JCrakers, Koala liked this post
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

very quick thinking

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wee_elf View Post
    very quick thinking
    I know I'm very proud of that lol and poor mum texted to say sorry later on... god love her she in between moving house and having a car crash all in one week
    Tess1981