Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Prams

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Prams

Hi
    So I am looking into double prams but the big problem is we have a very narrow front door and gate. The front door doesn't even open all the way because there is a step and the door hits into when it opens, I only just fit my graco evo through and that's a single so I think it will have to be a tandem for me or I would have to put the children in outside. I don't have much space inside to store a pram because of the narrow hallway but I do have a big empty bike store in the front garden which I guess it could in if it had to but the back is against the wall rather than an actual metal back so it can get damp/spiders (ick!). Any suggestions?

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a similar problem and I found a Phil and teds best. It's a tandem but can also be a single so only need one buggy ! Not too wide and handles well! If I ever need a double again I'm going for another one!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Jan 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

They do a Phil and Teds 'Dot' now which is meant to be very compact. Maybe that would work for your space? x