hitting at home, but good as gold here  .....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hitting at home, but good as gold here .....

I look after a 19 month lo, mum said yesterday that he has been really spiteful, hitting, scratching, pulling hair. & he did it to her the whole time they were here.
    she pre warned me this morning that he has cut big brothers lip by grabbing him & is in foul mood

However, i have never seen him do this before yesterday & he has been fine here today, playing with my dd, the odd snatch of a toy but that's it.

thing is I know mum will ask tonight, & I don't want to make her feel it must be her or something they're doing, which is what I'd think if it was my lo

any advise greatly received

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you had them long?

I think you have to be honest with her. They need to identify what is triggering the behaviour and have a consistent way to dealing with unwanted behaviours.

Aug 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had them for almost 4 months, this seems to be a very recent thing as was no mention of it last week, & like i say I've never seen it before until yesterday.

just trying to think how i can say... "hes been fine here, good as gold"..... Without making her feel rubbish