Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I did this today!

Contract
    Parental Responsibility
    Next of Kin
    A form with all Permissions, Permission to seek Medical advise or care(not needed now but I haven't taken it off yet!), list of all Policies and that they have read, agree to and have had a copy and had a copy of Complaints Procedure and details of Emergency Carers. One signature for all
    Child Information Form

I also get them to sign a sheet that lists all the documents they have been given copies of so Contract, copies of all the things they have signed, Copy of all my Policies, Copy of Complaints procedure, Copy of my most recent Ofsted Report, Copy of an Eyfs information leaflet so they can't turn round later and say I didn't have a copy. I put all of this in a Plastic folder that will take plastic wallets. I put in a welcome letter confirming all the settling in times and days, the start date of the full hours and confirm the amount of the Deposit they have paid and what the weekly/monthly fee will be so there are no misunderstandings. I also put a list of payments an the due dates for the next 3 months.