Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jun 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bit confused with childcare.co.uk

Hi, I've had two parents look at my profile plus on childcare.co.uk & I thought they had to have membership to do that & therefore I could message them (I'm not a member at the moment). But I can't, what am I not getting?

Sep06
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone on there can look at your profile page for free but if you want to message someone or view their contact details then you have to pay a months membership fee or a yearly fee. Same with a parent who wants to contact you. You must remember to cancel your membership when your months fee is coming to an end otherwise you will automatically pay for the next mth and so and so on! This wont delete your profile page.Has that helped?

jun 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This is where I am confused!! Does that mean that a parent can view my profile plus (tel nos & website address)but I can't see theirs unless I am a member?

Post Thanks / Like

Any gold member can view your Profile Plus details if you have added some to the My Profile Plus section.

If you need any help please get in touch at www.childcare.co.uk/contact and I can take a look at your account for you.
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Sep06
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm pretty sure yes is the answer. Taken me a while to get my head around childcare.co.uk! Other CM's will probaly post on here soon and just confirm if we have got it right!

Post Thanks / Like

acorns - it might be because the parent is no longer a gold member but was previously. Please get in touch at Contact Us - Childcare.co.uk and I can check for you.
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acorns View Post
    Hi, I've had two parents look at my profile plus on childcare.co.uk & I thought they had to have membership to do that & therefore I could message them (I'm not a member at the moment). But I can't, what am I not getting?
    Maybe the parent joined for a month, and messaged you just before their membership expired?