Meeting with nursery
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Meeting with nursery

Anyone like to share advice, template or ideas pls. I have meeting & visit with a local nursery which set of twin siblings I card for have gone to and nursery have asked to see their lj and 2 yr check

Is there anything specific I need to know, to do or bring to the meeting?? Is there paperwork I could keep for mrs o to show partnership with other settings..?

Has anyone done something similar could share any advice. First time I've done this do bit unsure if there are any requirements..

Ta

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have a letter signed by yourself and parents to say you can share information with the other setting? This is what I do as a start. I print off three copies, one for parents, one for nursery and one for my file. If there are any emails between settings I print these off to and put a copy in my file.

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ill do this Nicola. X

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Welldone on getting a meeting! Not all nurseries will play ball! I do a transition document and show them their next steps. I also have a notebook that goes to and fro. I ask for their next steps and summatives ( ...don't always get ...sadly)
    And definitely permissions .
    There are some guides in the forum free resources