How long should i wait
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How long should i wait

Covering for another childminders holiday this week. Today is the first day and they are late. How long do Ieave it before its safe to say they aren't coming. The mums going to college so I assume she can't be too late for that. Have text but no reply as of yet

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I usually leave it an hour ish before assuming they aren't coming. Unless you have something to do, in which case do it, don't wait in for late comers who can't be bothered to let you know they're running late. Could you ring mum instead of texts as people don't always look at their phone or hear a text message. Worth a try xx
    Kelly xx

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are going out to toddler group or park then I would just text back again and say something like

'just a quick text to say that we are going out now, so if xxx is still attending today please can you meet us at xxxx'
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.