zafia and out and about double
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default zafia and out and about double

I will need to get a double pram but im also buying a new larger car. Need 7 seats minimum. Do any of you have both said items and does the out and about double fit ib the boot with all 7 seats up. Before I buy a new car. And what cars do you have that it fits in and please mention if wheels on or off. Thanks in advance I know the drama lol xxx

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a double mama and papas aria for my Zafira. It stood up in the back. It was a very tight squeeze, but fine.

I now have a Citroen grand Picasso. I have a old mother are double that fits in. A single umbrella mamas and papas fits one, but the same buggy in the double, did not fit in by miles. So I use the ld one in the car, and the nice new one when walking all the way!

Tricky subject buggies and boots!

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had in a zafira- P&T front wheel removed, P&T side by side front wheels removed, city select

My double nipper didnt fit in my zafira but does fit in my now sedona

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a zafira and find it a right royal pita with 7 seats up and car seats in middle row I have to try and post the kids through the boot into their seat then climb in the boot to do them up !!!! my double nipper will only fit with back seats down, I can just squeeze 2 car seats and a booster in the middle, I wouldn't recommend them, I used to have a chrsler grand voyager and loved it, perfect for cm but couldn't afford to run it xx
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The nipper does fit in the grand scenic with all the seats up though I believe.

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have zaf and easily fit Apollo obaby double buggy in boot with wheels on plus scooters for two children. I even use a buggy board sometimes on this buggy but I do put that in a footwell somewhere.

I do like my zaf and put the big seats in the very back and put a third one in the middle as and when needed as the third one can be a pin because of the sliding mechanism of the seat but that is not very often. I would say I have done this no more that 40 times in the 3 years I have had the car. Zaf are quite a bit cheaper to tax compared to other 7 seaters

Deb
    Children are born with wings we help them to fly.

May 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding.
    Post Thanks / Like

I own a Vauxhall Zafira. I have a Mother Care's own brand double buggy and Maclaren Triumph single buggy which fit into the boot easily. I dont have any problems fitting in car seats and children. I got the babystart carseats from Argos.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by muffins View Post

My double nipper didnt fit in my zafira but does fit in my now sedona
    Im thinking this could be an issue. Is it to deep and that's why it doesn't fit.

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RachaelStevens View Post
    Im thinking this could be an issue. Is it to deep and that's why it doesn't fit.
    Yes even with all the wheels removed the footplate sticks out too much making it too deep!