Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cross now :(

Registered Childminder since
    feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cross now :(

Mindee 3 1/2 just lay down on my couch while I was making lunch and wee'd all over it not amused!

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear - is it a leather or fabric sofa - hope you can clean or dry it easily?

Is this normal behaviour for this child? Are they tired, sickening for something or just being lazy? Just asking as one of my daughters used to sometimes get a really high temperature that came out of nowhere, she would often just flop on the sofa, go straight into deep sleep and often wet herself right until she was 5 or 6.

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

oh not nice

few of us seem to be having bad day today

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    Oh dear - is it a leather or fabric sofa - hope you can clean or dry it easily?

Is this normal behaviour for this child? Are they tired, sickening for something or just being lazy? Just asking as one of my daughters used to sometimes get a really high temperature that came out of nowhere, she would often just flop on the sofa, go straight into deep sleep and often wet herself right until she was 5 or 6.
    Unfortunately it's a fabric one hopefully managed to get the worst of it dried before it sank too deeply. It's pretty normal for him to wet, he's very lazy about going to the toilet and needs to be reminded constantly, just the first time he's done it in the sofa!!! Normally it's when he's playing so tends to be mainly his clothes that are wet and occasionally a little on the floor.

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizduncan72 View Post
    Mindee 3 1/2 just lay down on my couch while I was making lunch and wee'd all over it not amused!
    I had this from a three year old on my carpet a few days ago, was not amused, especially as she was playing right outside the toilet door and had just said she didn't need a wee..,

Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I could cope with carpets or a fabric sofa! I'd be devastated every time something went on it.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cover it with a waterproof cover - I use a big waterproof sheet - at least then if it happens again your sofa won't smell of wee.

Sprinkle bicarb of soda on it and hoover in the morning - then lots of febreeze.

Hugs xx

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Good idea Sarah, that's top if my shopping list for tomorrow now!! Used lots of febreze today as not only did he wee on the sofa but his baby sister had 3 dirty nappies and my dd had 4! House was smelling a bit like a public toilet lol