Registration visit !!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registration visit !!

Help I am getting scared now ofsted are coming on Friday for my registration visit I'm not too good when being quizzed on the spot especially when it comes to the eyfs any tips will be kindly appreciated x x

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody's visits have been different.. I had mine on Tuesday and she let me read straight of of my booklet, then she made notes, however others have been asked random questions from the booklet.. One thing I did do was relax!.. I explained that when put on the spot i clam up and forget.. dont know if that helped me or if she just done it.. She was in my home, she was my guest even though she was there in an official position.. Good luck hope it all goes well for you

Post Thanks / Like

I was asked random questions and felt I couldn't read from my information booklet but that said I did feel at ease once the nerves wore off and realised that my inspector was only human and doing her job. She was here a long time (3 1/2 - 4 hours) and I think she appreciated the fact that I didn't make out like I knew it all and asked her questions to.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine only lasted 2-21/2 hours xxx

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

She has only told me she will be here an hour an half x