Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Britax Evolva plus car seat

Does anyone use this car seat?

At the moment I have 2 little ones - 22 month old and an 11 month old. When they come back in September they will near enough 2 and 1.

I have the 1 year old every day and the 2 year old 2 days a week. I have 2 x kiddy car seats with the impact shield for them. In October I will be having a 10 month old every day also.

I don't think it is going to be very easy to do up 3 car seats with impact shields in the car, so I am looking at getting the Britax Evolva plus to have in the middle car seat for the 1 year old. The 10 month old will be rear facing for a while and then will either go in the Britax or the kiddy car seat. This means I can easily take the other kiddy car seat out when not in use.

But - what's the Evolva plus like?
    littletreasures xx

Post Thanks / Like

I've got 2 evolvas. They're really sturdy seats and easy to put in. They're easy to change the heights and if you need to take the straps off to use it for an older child it only takes about 5 mins. I fit 2 evolvas and a cheap argos highback booster in the back of my picasso so they're quite narrow.