Latest from @HomeChildcare
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Simona Guest

Default Latest from @HomeChildcare

Another meeting tomorrow to inform cms on their Choices and the DfE there to answer questions...well not really hatd to choose, either you remain independent and registered or you surrender your registration and fall for the waffle about what agencies will do for those who join!!

Shame the DfE don't have time or consideration for independent cms and give us a few details on our future

At present CCentres and agencies have taken over cms...they lead and we follow..not happy!

Part Time Flexible Childcare in Nottingham and Sheffield, Childcare Jobs, Childcare Training

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we know who the DfE is supporting dont we. They are desperate for this to work.

Have you notcied as well saying some nurseries are coming along to see how partnership working could work for them.....what nursery would want partnership working with a CM? Surely they would lose money if they shared the hours with a cm, or is it that they just want CM's for before they are open ie 6am, and then drop kids at nursery at 745am and then come back at 6pm to take the children whose parents need cover til later.

Would love to hear feedback from anyone on here who gets to attend tomorrow.

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive asked for feedback / information from them due to being unable to make a 6pm start. The original one was 4pm ! Will post back if / when I get anything. Im local(ish) , but its not widely known about - I get emails as Ive previously done training with them.

Simona Guest

Thank you...please please feedback as they are in the open and clear about agencies I hope there will be no secrecy from them

From the way that agencies have to be run I 'assume' that being local matters to them or they would not be able to visit their cms in their homes...so Nottingham will not be interested in far away cms?

what are their costs or estimated costs? what about the way they can sack cms (not sure what the word is as cms are not employed by them)...where are the cms rights to appeal on this?

is @HomeChildcare linked to Morton Michel? ...sorry to ask but I get confused by who is connected to who...can someone tell me....thank you

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Simona they are some of the things Im hoping they will answer ..
    As far as Im aware they have nothing whatsoever to do with MM , certainly they didn't used to have
    They currently cover Nottingham , Sheffield , and areas inbetween ( Im about half way , they came out to do my obs during my nvq though it was mainly online)

Simona Guest

Thank you ....
    I have also alerted pacey on Local about this meeting and asked them to clarify why independent cms have not had the opportunity to meet with the DfE

We were promised meetings when we emailed them on that particular email we were given a few months ago