NVQ Level 2 - Help Please
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NVQ Level 2 - Help Please

Hello

I wonder if some of you may be able to help with a few questions I have about the NVQ Level 2 please.

I have been working for a childminder for nearly 3 years now and I am myself registered as a childminder. I am now being asked if I would like to do an NVQ Level 2, I know it can take up to a year to complete and that a tutor will come out every four weeks, but my questions are, how much home work is involved, are the exams hard, do you get the time to do everything.

Just your overall experience and thoughts would be appreciated to help put my mind at rest.

Thank you

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There are lots of different training providers who all have their own ways of doing things - so I suggest you ask them to put you in touch with one of their current students or maybe give you some guidance.

Most NVQ work should be based on what you are doing in your job though which means you should be able to do it during your working day.

Hope you get some answers!