Exhausted today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Exhausted today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exhausted today

My ds 18mths had a rough night crying on and off and tossing and turning. I'm exhausted this morning. To top it off I am having a tough time adjusting to childminding full time and feel like its taking over my life and I have no energy left for anything else. I'm so tired of the whining and crying and telling tales on each other. I'm having to finish off potty training the 3 yr old but mum has put her in ultra thin pull ups so she is just not getting it. 3 yr old chews everything, my toys including soft toys so they're all soggy, breaks things, falls over and hurts herself at least 20 times a day, is constantly hungry and cries if I say it's not snack/lunch time. Cries if she doesn't get her own way if someone has a toy she wants, it's 8 in the morning and she is tired already and just being difficult.

It's making me really grumpy! I don't want to deal with any of it today cause I'm tired too. No point to this except to vent and for someone to offer me a cave to hide in for at least a week.

Registered Childminder since
    Jul 11
    Post Thanks / Like

All new jobs take some time adjusting to ((((( hugs))))))

May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Optimalstar View Post
    All new jobs take some time adjusting to ((((( hugs))))))
    I agree. It will get better plus everything always seems worse after not enough sleep. Can you get outside with them today? The sunshine is certainly cheering me up and it'll help keep you awake. Hugs.

oct 10
    Post Thanks / Like

It is hard at times especially when your tired, once routine and your 'ways' are accepted it does get easier. Big hugs x

Post Thanks / Like

Hope thing settle down for you soon

Hope today is a bit better too

Angel xxx