Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best links for parent info

Hi,
    I am currently writing a newsletter and although I have discussed the changes verbally and encouraged petition signing etc, I wanted to link my parents to further up to date reading if they wanted it clarified professionally rather that risk me ranting! I tried to write my own info but it was more like therapy for me! so i deleted it! I also have 2 children that are going to split the care to access eyee funding and want to arm them with more knowledge about nursery changes. I've again mentioned that all settings could / will be affected but feel it sounds like I'm saying don't send them as I'm better. That kind of thing. So.. If anyone could suggest best links for parent info that would be great thanks!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd hang on a bit if I were you - it's not law yet

3. Likes littlemiss60561 liked this post
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that makes sense. I just felt if their hearing things on the grapevine and in the news etc then something more structured to read may be a good thing. I gues a simple "I will be remaining independent and not increasing ratios other than continuity " will do!
    Thanks sarah.