Painting in pants!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Painting in pants!

I am looking for opinions! At the moment my minders are loving painting and last week we did some 'extreme' painting! We filled the tough spot with paint and did car tracks and little one sat in it and painted her tummy! Wellie prints and foot and hand prints! It was brilliant but the kids were all stripped off to their pants or nappies to allow maximum freedom but now I'm worried that its inappropriate and the photos should not be included in lj? What do u think?

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what we used to do in the nursery I worked in. It's no different to swimming costumes, is it? Maybe to be on the safe side you could double check with the parents that they are okay with their children being included in photos of this activity that may go in other children's learning journals as well? Sounds like they are all having a lot of fun!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have taken photos of minded children in the paddling pool. They are dressed in a variety of swim nappies, pants or swimming costume depending on what parents have supplied. I can see nothing wrong with it. Carry on having fun

xxx

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's ok. Also hope it as I have done the same thing loads of times.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree and think it is fine - mine are in the garden painting with nothing on more than yours. Great idea too..
    Debbie

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou x I don't even think about it most of the time as its so right and loads of fun x but just had a moment of panic x

Jul 11
    Post Thanks / Like

When I worked in a nursery and took my daughter, less than a year old, they'd done a similar activity and came and asked my permission to use the photos. I didn't have a problem.

Jul 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lisbet View Post
    Maybe to be on the safe side you could double check with the parents that they are okay with their children being included in photos of this activity that may go in other children's learning journals as well?
    I would do this just to cover yourself, but I don't see anything wrong with that.