advertising yourself
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default advertising yourself

Hi everyone I just started on the childminding course I know I still got a long way to go before I can start advertising but was thinking of getting a few tshirts and a hoodie with my business name printed on them so once im registered I can wear them out and about up at schools and play sessions. Do you think this would be a good way to advertise or just a waste of mone. What other ways do you advertise.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the idea of thirsts/hoodies is fab, your own clothes won't get ruined with paint, food etc when you start minding. As for other ways of advertising, I'll be watching this thread with interest as I've advertised making a page on Facebook and childcare.co.uk but business is going slow so could use some tips too.

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have polo shirts and a fleece with debbies daycare on them and the other bonus is you can put them through your books
    Children are born with wings we help them to fly.

4. Likes donna c liked this post
    Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the polo shirts, and hoodie jumpers with my logo, a few canvas bags that I use when out and about with my details - and the magnets to my car with details. I figure if I'm driving I might as well advertise at the same time! it's been helpful with a few of my families. vista print is good if you keep you eye out for deals.

6. Likes donna c liked this post
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you ladies. Do you have a small logo on the front or big logo on the back and do you include your contact number

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

They are embroidered on the front. I do not put my telephone number on them. All a parent needs to do is search on the Internet and key in my name and city and it will bring my details up. I have the large car magnets from vista print on my car.
    Children are born with wings we help them to fly.