i've just ordered my joovy caboose triple ...!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default i've just ordered my joovy caboose triple ...!!!

well i took the plunge and ordered a triple.I've been scanning the treads on here for a couple of month and this one popped up so i took a peak online and found it.£332 on amazon anyway ...i just found one on ebay ,new from a pram shop £250 inc postage ..so i bought it
    I'll put my reveiw on here once ive given it a test drive,its kind of a double with the option of small seat /buggyboard allready built in.
    i seem to be inundated with babies one started this week and one next week,already got 2 babies at the minute for a few hours here and there.. they're on seperate days but in a few weeks one turns 1 and will make more sense to put them on the same day(one of them needs one day but doesnt care which day and this will hopefully lead to 3 full days in june when mammys maternity leave ends)
    but i aslo have a 20month who walks quite well but doesnt have much stamina,ok for school run as only 2 mins down the road ,but not good enough for a long walk so the little seat/buggy board looks great for him
    ive a couple of steps leading up to my front door and found my phil n teds style double was a bit unstable getting up them .Also i have a narrow hallway and we need to be able to get past it as no storage space.
    so fingers crossed i can push it ok.only 5ft 2 but quite strong

Joovy BigCaboose Triple Stroller for Newborn (Apple Tree): Amazon.co.uk: Baby

2. Likes loocyloo, watgem, lisbet liked this post
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I was looking at this, but have no where to store when folded as i believe it folds quite large and also would not fit in the car, let me know how you get on with it

jul 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i've just started a new thread with my joovy review if anyone interested xxxx