Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Wwyd tonsilitis

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wwyd tonsilitis

A couple of weeks ago my friend asked me if I could look after her son on Saturday night while they went somewhere with their other son. I agreed and said he could sleepover

Now I've read on Facebook that he's on antibiotics and pain killers due to having tonsillitis...eek

I think I should say I can't have him now...what do you think??
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it would depend how he is.

If it's controlled by pain killers, he's on antibiotics & is OK in himself then I'd still have him, but maybe not for a sleepover.

Post Thanks / Like

If it was me I wouldn't have him to stay - it may sound harsh but I wouldn't want the risk of me or mine getting it especially as Christmas is just around the corner.

If the boy is very poorly then maybe your friend has had to rearrange her plans anyway. I would talk to her asap.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to chat with her later and see what she's doing. I just wanted to get a few opinions before I go In head first and say I won't have him

Being so close to Xmas, I don't really want to catch anything and think I would exclude if it was work. Also he is dd friend and will prob be in her room playing for most of the time he's here so don't want her coming down with something.
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.