How would you log this?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How would you log this?

I'm still quite new to childminding and have unfortunately lost a child due to my own child's bad behaviour.

Basically, my child quite badly scratched a mindee - so the parent has removed them from my care. The mum has been very honest and said its nothing to do with the level of care I offered and was happy with my service in every other way, just that she doesn't want her child to be fearful of my daughter. I can understand her reasoning but I am so upset and quite cross with my daughter!!

Anyway, the relevant incident forms have been filled out and signed, but would you log this as a complaint? The parent hasn't made a written complaint, but as she has removed her child because of an incident I'm guessing I should record this. What would you do?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't log it as a complaint unless the parent says they want to make a complaint.

It sounds like it has ended amicably enough so I would just make a note for my files and move on.

Hugs xx

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Big hugs, it's so hard when it's one of your children that plays up.