all my mindees have their own hand towels, well flannels, for drying their hands on, they hang on pegs with their names on so they know whos is who, up till now I have had no problem with the children using their own towels. the last week though the 5yrold seems to think its funny to dry her hands on a different towel each time and I caught her wiping her mouth on my towel friday, I would love to take all the towels out and tell them that they have to ask for their towels when they have dried their hands so I know shes only using hers but when I have 2 babies and 3 others to deal with I dont think thats a practical soloution,, I then thought of paper towels but I'm guessing they will work out expensive so any ideas on how to deal with this one? at snack times I can watch her and make sure she uses her own towel only but I cant really do this when shes using the toilet as I feel its a privacy issue not just with me watching her but with the older boys seeing her on the toilet if the doors open.
so any ideas on how I can stop her from touching everyones towels?