Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 7 seaters

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 7 seaters

Hi, I remember a thread some time ago about a fantastic double buggy for seven seater cars.

I have a zafira and find it really hard to have all seats up because then i have no space for double buggy

does anyone have a double buggy and a zafira and can make a suggestion whats a good, not taking up much space pram/buggy?

thanks

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmm, Im really disappointed with my zafira for same reasons. The only buggy I can get in when all seats in use is a maclaren umbrella buggy, single and or double. Im looking for a galaxy now
    If all else fails......add glitter!

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps I am lucky. I bought my cosatto twin lunar before I bought my zaf and it fits fine. I also put two mothercare jives in book at use a buggy clip and put them together as sometimes I only need a single buggy.
    Children are born with wings we help them to fly.

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooh fab to know maclaren double fits in zaf with seats up as want to buy zaf in new year

aug 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

look at lease hire of cars as you may be able to claim up to 90% of the cost against tax. My accountant said to get one that you return after 3 years and has a service contract included.

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharonmanc View Post
    Oooh fab to know maclaren double fits in zaf with seats up as want to buy zaf in new year
    Hi, Im not sure if you know about the back seats in a zafira. If you have car seats belted into the back seat you cant move the seat forward to let any children in the 'boot' seats because the back seat moves as a whole. Its a nightmare unless you want to put babies in boot seats which I dont like as theyre too far away from me. Someone said on another thread about cars that theyd seen people posting older children into boot seat through the hatch back!!!
    If you're looking for a car especially for minding Id strongly advise against a zafira. Im really disappointed with mine.

Sept 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silvermist View Post
    Hi, Im not sure if you know about the back seats in a zafira. If you have car seats belted into the back seat you cant move the seat forward to let any children in the 'boot' seats because the back seat moves as a whole. Its a nightmare unless you want to put babies in boot seats which I dont like as theyre too far away from me. Someone said on another thread about cars that theyd seen people posting older children into boot seat through the hatch back!!!
    If you're looking for a car especially for minding Id strongly advise against a zafira. Im really disappointed with mine.
    Or you could get a different type of car seat - Kiddy and Mamas & Papas do some that don't need fixing into the car so you could slide slide the seats forward. The children have a bolster cushion across the front and the seat belt goes round it. The seats aren't cheap but come out well in safety tests. We have a Zafira & one of the Kiddy seats and it's been great. In fact I have bought a different kind of car seat for minding (because it's more affordable) but wish I'd managed to pay for another Kiddy as it's so much more hassle to fit it in the car properly.

This solution won't suit everyone but it's worth thinking about if a Zafira is much cheaper than the alternative car then it may be worth considering.

I'll try to attach a link.

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/...-CPC-_-Froogle

Logan

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats quite some car seat! I love it but I wish I could afford them!! I get what you are saying but just wished Id thought about it more before I bought the car. As a five seater I love it because the boot is enormous! x