I can predict, It's going to be a bad day!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I can predict, It's going to be a bad day!!

Its going to be a real bad day and i feel sorry for my poor mindees already!
    my 20 month old son actually went to bed at a reasonable time last night, 8pm, to what he has been doing (anything up to 11pm!)

I thought it was great, I could finally get some work done that has been piling up... Oh no, 3 wake ups later, it was 11.30 I was knackered and no work had been completed! Went to bed knowing I'd probably be up at least once or twice... No way did I expect him to wake up at 2.15am AND STILL BE GOING STRONG NOW!!!! (5.20!)

My alarm goes off in 10 minutes and I feel like I might as well had not even bothered going to bed!!

moogster1a Guest

Invest some money in something like soft play for the morning. get them absoloutely shattered, then have a snooze on the settee whilst they're all having a long afternoon nap.
    Don't worry about making dinner, an evening of egg on toast will hurt no one.
    And DON'T TOUCH any house work!!!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

awww big hugs, hope you have a peaceful day xxx

Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ladies x

I can't believe my boy is still going though!! He showed about 10 minutes of grumpiness and is now buzzing again!!

I wish I was!! *yawn!*