Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Children never complain about the weather

We moan when its cold and wet and moan when its too hot.

The children just get on with it. It never seems to bother them.

My mindees have been outside playing today. They were only out there for about half hour before they were all ringing wet with sweat. I took one lo's hat off and it looked like she had just got out the shower. Everything is sticking to them (sand, grass) where we have creamed them up. Had to give them a good wipe down before they came in for lunch.

Staying in doors now while lo's sleep or chill out. And then all will be repeated again once the older ones get home from school.

We have tried putting everything in the shade for them to play with but they still wonder off into the sunny spots.

Have filled ice cube trays up now to put in their sports bottles to keep them cool.

Havent stopped all morning what with running around after the lo's making sure they keep topped up with suncream and water and keep their hats on. I hope it last the weekend when I will actually get a chance to sit and chill.

Post Thanks / Like

It's forecast to last the weekend so hopefully you'll have time to just enjoy it

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

mine do. one little girls especially she REALLY feels the cold -it's a struggle to encourage her outdoors in it. Today it's a bit too hot for her. About 18 degrees would be nice for her I think - but that's probably asking too much of him upstairs and the weather!

I'm loving it though not looking forward to getting my triple up the hill later on
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

My kids always moan when it is cold... although they love wearing their scarves, hats and gloves ... My kids are real sunshine kids though, I have hardly seen them at all... Only problem is DH's uncle has just sprayed this incredinly strong weed killer all down my garden so now we are going to be confined to the patio all weekend.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My dd feels the cold getting better but still............

All mine stayed in the shade yesterday because they were hot and bothered paddling pool out tonight
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    My dd feels the cold getting better but still............

All mine stayed in the shade yesterday because they were hot and bothered paddling pool out tonight
    Do you not have a hosepipe ban? I really really wanted mine out today but I can't get it filled up

xxx

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No ban we have just been asked to be conservative with our water - so I watered my veg patch at the same time

This is where there is now a ban and Im going to get fined
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door