Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default May need to de-regulate husband!!

my husband came in very excited from work yesterday bursting with what he thought was good news! He had been listening to the debate on the radio about de-regulating childminders. He thought I would be thrilled at the idea I could have extra children. I already have a variation for 4 under 5's 3 days a week. I cope well with 4 but it is non stop and i have to be very organised. The thought of having 5 under 5's sends a shiver of fear down my spine!

Don't worry everyone I launched into a massive rant and explained the implications. Poor chap he looked shell shocked when I'd finished!

I think it really sank in when i explained more children for less pay!

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehehehe. A parent picked up last night and said she had heard about it on the radio and hopes I wouldnt have 5 cos she likes the fact its small numbers. I did tell her that I have no intention of having that many, I struggle to cope as it is now without more to worry about. I will just go outside the home and work in Tesco where I can leave it all behind at the end of the day if I really had to

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sophia I think deregulating him is a very good idea!