Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dont you just love...

.... the littlies??

I have a 10 month old i look after 2 days a week and its such a fab age every week he is doing something new...

last week he was clapping hands

this week he is perfecting his crawling and pulling himself up - he wont bend in middle to sit back down after that

It makes me realise how grown up my own kids are 14 and 8 lol and i miss them as babies so this is my chance to do it all again - but get paid for it
    XX Jill XX

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just taken on my first mindee who is 8 months old, it really is a lovely age, I love how each day is so different and how the simplest of things interest her

BucksCM Guest

I have a 19mo and an 8mo. The 19mo is starting to repeat everything as his language improves but he has difficulty with some words. Summer is said as Ummers...and today we had a new one...socks....but he says cocks! Bless him! I do say it back to him but he just can't say it yet!!

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

I have an almost 5 month old and Tuesday he hadn't found his feet but by Wednesday he had, was wonderful him pulling his feet and watching his expression.
    I have him Tuesday than Thursday usually and by the following Tuesday he's changed so much each week