Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default High back booster with a lap belt?

All my babies are growing and it's time to look at getting some more bigger car seats. I have Zafira and so far I have been using a stage 2 car seat with a lap belt which fits securely in the middle of the middle row. I need to replace that seat with a version for an older child. Do any of you have a high back booster (maybe with the 3 point harness) that would fit securely in that place?
    Another option is to have the seatbelt converted but I would rather avoid it if poss.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a Nania one which has a three point harness. I got it in Asda a few years ago now. I have a full seat belt in the middle of my car but I think it works with a lap belt.

http://www.mothercare.com/Nania-Beli.../dp/B003O43H6I

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    I have a Nania one which has a three point harness. I got it in Asda a few years ago now. I have a full seat belt in the middle of my car but I think it works with a lap belt.

http://www.mothercare.com/Nania-Beli.../dp/B003O43H6I
    It doesn't! Sorry, I just looked as I was curious. I used to have a lap thing that went over a childs lap and up their chest a bit and the seatbelt went through it. I've just been looking to see if i can find something similar, but I havent yet. I think it was made by britax.