Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nearly went over my numbers

Had a family who have dropped from an almost fulltime contract to adhoc days. About 5-7 a month, so not a lot.

I then signed on another preschool, but for afterschool hours only (money takes the pressure off loosing FT mindee), which means some days I almost have a whole school-day vacancy, and I swapped one of my other mindees days to accommodate the one day where I had a 30 minute overlap. The mindee who I changed days for is only with me till the end of term.

But as adhoc mindee has twice changed the days they 'adhoc' need me for I have become so confused about what 'vacancies' I really have.

I have just been writing in a different mindees holidays, which mum informed me about today, and realised i would have had 4 preschoolers in when on a certain day, when in fact i am only allowed 3. thanks goodness said mindee is on holiday as it is only next week and i would never have had time to get ofsted to grant a variation.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet or page that I could look at that could help me to write down what mindees i have on what days and times, so that i can ensure i don't go over my numbers.

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

hi i have one if you would like to send me your email by pm . as not sure if i can put it on here, don't want to upset anyone

phoebe-alice Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pillows View Post
    hi i have one if you would like to send me your email by pm . as not sure if i can put it on here, don't want to upset anyone
    Sorry to be cheeky but could you maybe PM me it also, just I'm having the same problem keeping track of everybody although I don't have enough to go over my numbers yet hehe. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.