Displaying certificates?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Displaying certificates?

Can I put photocopies of things like my public liability ins and first aid cert etc up on display?

Would rather keep the originals safe in my portfolio. My original registration certificate is up already in a photo frame. Am quite proud of that one so want it on display!

Kinda think that as I can show the originals if people ask to see them it shouldnt matter, plus if I use a scanner I'm not actually sure a lot of people would be able to tell the difference to be honest!

moogster1a Guest

Default Re: Displaying certificates?

You don't have to put them on display at all. The only thing that needs to go up is your reg. certificate. You don't need parent poster, insurance etc on display as long as you have them somewhere.
    I ot the definitive answer a couple of days ago from OFSTED. The certificate of reg. is all that needs to be displayed

Blue Boy Guest

As long as you have one and can show it when requested thats fine.

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You must show your registration certificate.

My inspector also looked for the complaints poster and wanted to see it up on the wall for parents to view (rather than having to ask for).

Hth