Mindee being bullied
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    aly Guest

Default Mindee being bullied

O [7]told me last week that there is this one boy picking on him...and well things got on top of me last week and I forgot to mention to mum

Anyway This morning I ask him if he told his mum and he said yes but thought I will mention it anyway 'just in case' his older brother has said he gave him a bashing yesterday>??? but O said he is still doing it.

ANyway I find out this boy is a new boy at school [2 weeks] and that I already know him....he and his older brother [they are 7&8 i think] visit their nan who lives in the same street as me and always used to pick on my boys, they were taken out of my boys school for their behaviour and looking at the fact they are new looks like they are going aroudn the schools in this area.

I was going to to mention to dad on pick up last night but he was an hour late picking up and I was shattered and coundlt wait for them to go....

Anyway I have emailed mum this morning to inform her that I know....what else do I do?

~Chelle~ Guest

Default Re: Mindee being bullied

Not much else that you can do really as it is up to the parents to speak to the school about it and deal with it themselves.

Hope the little boy is ok, I hate bullies and dont think that schools do enough to stop bullying, even though they say they do!
    x

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Mindee being bullied

I must admit that i have been up to school and seen the teachers when mindees are being bullied. The parents knew first of course. Because i have known the schools i pick up from for 14 years it is easier for me to speak to the teachers. And i am a bit more forceful.
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing