Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: help

Registered Childminder since
    may10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help

can someone please help i have no idea what to put lol

just started doing my SEF firstly i cant get on the stupid online sef so ive decided just to do in on word and send it in to ofsted is this okay??

im on the section on how we support the every child matters outcomoes and i have no idea what to put

for adopt healthy lifestyles ive included healthy eating, washing hands cleaning toys is there anything else i need to include

for the other 4 points i have no idea how to word it can someone give me examples of what they have put so i have an idea what to write

lol sorry i must sound very blonde ( for the record i am blonde)

i hate sef

Sept 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Healthy lifestyles - add physical activity including outdoor play
    Staying Safe - Road safety, how you keep children safe if you have visitors or when you take them out, emergency procedures, fire safety, etc
    Enjoy & achieve - All the activities you do, groups you go to, how you observe & follow their interests, etc
    Positive contribution - How you help them become independent (putting on shoes / coats etc), how you have arranged the environment in order for them to be autonomous (access toys / resources independently), how they help tidy up, set the table, etc

There's lots more but have tried to give you something to start you off. Hope it helps.

may10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
    Healthy lifestyles - add physical activity including outdoor play
    Staying Safe - Road safety, how you keep children safe if you have visitors or when you take them out, emergency procedures, fire safety, etc
    Enjoy & achieve - All the activities you do, groups you go to, how you observe & follow their interests, etc
    Positive contribution - How you help them become independent (putting on shoes / coats etc), how you have arranged the environment in order for them to be autonomous (access toys / resources independently), how they help tidy up, set the table, etc

There's lots more but have tried to give you something to start you off. Hope it helps.
    thanks thats helped loads

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adele1985 View Post

just started doing my SEF firstly i cant get on the stupid online sef so ive decided just to do in on word and send it in to ofsted is this okay??
    I'd wait until the inspector calls you - I didn't submit mine and inspector asked me to email it to her which I did.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!