a long shot... (no SEF and OFSTED any day)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default a long shot... (no SEF and OFSTED any day)

ok might be a long shot but would Mrs O want to / be happy to read my DHC coursework when it comes to all the info about reflective practice? basically i wrote it in a report style and made the reflective pracitioner and inclusive practice bits personal and included a SWOT analysis with it. I honestly didn't realise how indepth a SEF is and simply do not have the time or energy to do it before Mrs O is due to me, but at least my coursework stuff shows I am reflecting on ways to improve my practice

hope that made sense!

TheBTeam Guest

Default Re: a long shot... (no SEF and OFSTED any day)

Well my friend got an outstanding and she has not done nor has she any intention of doing a sef!