Pvg for partner
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pvg for partner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pvg for partner

Hi all, my partner is not a member of the pvg scheme at the moment. I am currently in the process of filling out my application, when does his pvg have to be in place?

Thanks

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I dont actually know the answer to this question but I dont think it needs to be in before submitting the application. I have read that sometimes your registration can be granted with "conditions" - I imagine they could grant the registration with the "condition" that your partner is PVG checked?

Sorry I cant give a more reliable answer.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't really know the Scottish system, but in England your partner, if living in the same house or visiting regularly would need the checks completed and a certificate in place before your registration could be completed. I read on here lots of occasions when a childminders registration is delayed because they are awaiting husbands/ wife's checks.