[FONT=Comic Sans MS]HI guys, I received a call on Friday from the Care Inspector and I have my Pre-Reg visit on Tuesday!

I don't come from a child care background, but it is something iv wanted to do for a while now. I have my Aims and Objectives sent off and my Policies and Procedures also sent off to my care inspector she has already told me they are both fine, and she just wants to come out and do my home visit.

I am just wondering what I have to have in place and also what paperwork I need to have and what questions I will need to know the answers to also!

I haven't been on any training courses, but I do plan to...I am a mother of two so I know bout children...I just don't have the money at the moment to pay for any courses, I will be doing it before I take on any children though.

So other than my policies and procedures and aims and objectives, I have ...

cupboard clips on the kitchen doors, no loose wires, and no sharp edges in my house, I don't have any stairs for stair gates but I was wondering do I have to have a gate on the kitchen door?

I don't have a fire extinguisher or blanket yet, I do intend to buy these things tho if I get passed. are these things a must for pre reg visits? will I get failed if I do not have these?

does any one know what questions I will be asked and what paperwork I will need to show....

sorry please flood me with information .....