Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Illustrated e-books - new dispatch method

After many years of struggling with Royal Mail - lost CDs, damaged CDs etc ... I decided something had to change!

I have uploaded my illustrated e-books onto SkyDrive. It is a cloud based system - you do NOT need to have anything on your computer or 'belong' to or 'join' anything.

When orders come through, I send the customer a link from SkyDrive - you can download the files directly from SkyDrive - just highlight the files you want to save onto your computer and click ‘download’... navigate to the folder you want to save them to... click ‘save’.

If you are already a customer and you have lost any of your illustrated e-books I can very quickly and easily replace them for you - just email me and let me know.

I have the following illustrated e-books for sale on my Knutsford Childminding | Sarah Neville - Registered Childminder website...

IEB 1 - Learning journey for the EYFS
    A fully illustrated learning journey taking you from the child’s ‘All about me’ initial information form through to their last days in your care when you write their summary assessment to hand over to their next setting. This is 10 chapters of illustrated information and forms to use with the children, set in Comic Sans typeface - £9.99

IEB 2 Weather planning
    There are 10 chapters full of weather planning, pictures, activity ideas, displays and much more in this illustrated e-book. I have also included a non-illustrated mini e-book weather planning theme. All the activity ideas follow the EYFS (2012) areas of learning and development - £7.99

IEB 3 People Who help us planning
    An illustrated version of e-book 10 for children who are visual learners. This illustrated e-book contains 10 chapters of people who help us planned activity ideas and pictures for displays, discussion, singing, dancing and colouring all linked to the EYFS (2012) areas of learning - £7.99

IEB 4 Emotions planning
    This illustrated e-book is a very powerful tool when supporting pre-school and school age children with their emotions and feelings. It contains emotions hamsters, illustrated by Sarah. These are cuddly little animals who feel just like the children when they are sad, happy and excited etc and all the children we have used them with relate to them immediately. I have also included 2 non-illustrated mini e-book planned themes - ‘All about me’ and ‘I can do things’ - £7.99

IEB 5 A year of my Learning Journey
    This illustrated e-book gives you a whole year of documents which you can print off and use over and over again for all EYFS children. It contains monthly header sheets and many different formats of observation, planning and other paperwork... and everything is illustrated with lovely pictures from our friend Sarah at Knutsford Illustrations!
    You can either put them in a loose leaf file or keep them safe and bind them. If you do not like one layout of paperwork... choose another, there are lots and lots of different formats! It is a totally flexible document. I love this one and have made it with the intention of using it myself - £7.99

IEB 6 Shapes planning
    This 9 chapter resource is full of pictures and activity ideas to teach interested children all about shapes. Sarah our illustrator has drawn some cute shape people which will bring a shape project alive for the children - £7.99

IEB 7 Number planning
    This 12 chapter fully illustrated e-book will help you to offer high quality number activities to children and to put up displays which will ensure they play in a number rich environment - £7.99

IEB 8 Alphabet planning
    The children will love Sarah’s illustrated alphabet… and the fun dot to dots which use her pictures… and you will love the activity ideas for each letter of the alphabet which will make your planning much easier - £7.99

IEB 9 Nursery rhymes planning
    This is a favourite subject of mine… and Sarah has drawn some lovely pictures to complement 12 chapters of nursery rhyme planning and song books. Each rhyme has an illustration which the children can use to build up a book of rhymes, absolutely unique to your provision - £7.99

IEB 10 Nature projects
    Over the last few years I have done a number of nature projects with children of all ages including butterflies, ant farm, wormery, planting and growing sunflowers. I have used photos in my own project display books… and Sarah has kindly illustrated them for me so that I can share them with you! You will find lots of ideas for putting together a nature project of your own and lots of inspiration for involving the children.
    I have also included a non-illustrated mini e-book - themed planning - flowers - £7.99

Please note
    - All pages can be printed again and again... just save them to your hard drive.
    - All e-books are supplied in protected Adobe pdf format. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader for PC and Mac from here - Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions. If your illustrated e-book does not open the first thing I suggest you do is update your copy of Adobe Reader.

Updates and support
    - Updates are always free! If you have old e-books and you would like them updated please ask.
    - I offer ongoing support for all my e-books, illustrated e-books and mini e-books - please contact me if there are any issues you wish to discuss.

Copyright
    - If you have any intention of sharing my work with any other person, whether for profit or not, please contact me first or you will be breaking the law. Any breach of copyright may be followed up with legal proceedings.
    - Copyright of illustrated e-books - words © Sarah Neville, 2010 / illustrations © Sarah Batty, 2010.

Thank you! Sarah

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

These sound great Sarah! Think I'll be having a couple

Mar 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sarah! No longer will I have to wait ages for the slow postie to deliver
    Life is all about how you handle plan B