Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cleaning House - Risk Assessment

Im not sure now if i am going overboard with my risk assessment but does anybodys risk assessment include general cleaning of your home ie the kitchen floor, the sofas etc

I have on my risk assessment about cleaning toys and role play clothes and soft furnishings within the childrens play room.

Is it just a given that you will have a clean home or do i need to sign a risk assessment to say i have mopped the kitchen floor

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaning related to my childminding is included in the RA for Toys, or The Room ones for the house, car and garden. I don't have a specific one for cleaning.

I also include cleaning and maintainece of the house, equipment and toys etc in my Health and Safety Policy.

Aug 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentTink View Post
    Im not sure now if i am going overboard with my risk assessment but does anybodys risk assessment include general cleaning of your home ie the kitchen floor, the sofas etc

I have on my risk assessment about cleaning toys and role play clothes and soft furnishings within the childrens play room.

Is it just a given that you will have a clean home or do i need to sign a risk assessment to say i have mopped the kitchen floor
    do you not use the diary pages of the Safer Food Better Business?