Could someone please give me a little bit of advice?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Could someone please give me a little bit of advice?

Hia guys, despite my recent very bad experiences with some parents (you may have seen my other posts!!) Ive decided that this is what I want to do and so am really going for the big push this year. Anyway, no sooner do I decide this than in the space of a week I get three enquiries!!! What I need to know is basically as much info as poss re assistants. My sister only works a few hours a week and is happy and willing to come and help me out mainly around school run times and to sort the evening meal. She wont be left on her own with the lo's and so I need to know the following:-

A) What do I do first!!! Do I have to have to pay for anything? Any of the forms etc? How and what forms do I need and is there any way it can be done asap.
    B) Does she need to have any compulsory courses i.e. first aid etc.

I think thats it for now, Im not too worried about tax etc just yet as want to get this basic stuff sorted first. Thanking you all xoxoxox

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could someone please give me a little bit of advice?

If you ring Ofsted, they can send you the form you need, or you can get it off their website (I think). A CRB check is required, a 1st Aid is not necessary unless your assistant will be left alone with lo's even for a short time.

I'm not sure of costs as my assistant took her ICP course and everything was included x