Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Assistant Forms

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Assistant Forms

Hi all, my wife is registering to be my assistant at the same time i am registering to become a childminder. She filled out the relavant EY2 form and has an enhansed CRB although not through Ofsted, will this be ok or will she need to another CRB through Ofsted? Also, will she need to complete a Health Declaration? Just paid £84.50 for my one and could do without the expense of another one!

Scotty

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Assistant Forms

It's up to Ofsted whether they ask for a CRB or not... if her current one is not through them then they probably will.

I'm not sure about the medical form. I'd give them a ring and check if I were you

Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Assistant Forms

Hi Sarah, spoke to Ofsted this evening and they are happy with her previous CRB however i forgot to ask about health declaration as had so many questions but they did say that everything for her being my assistant was in place and they were just waiting on my crb checks to come back before registering me