Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Advice re:registering hubby

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky monkeys View Post
    I feel frustrated that the access to some of the basic information on childminding is not as readily available in other areas of the country as it is in mine and I don't feel that it is uniform throughout the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeky monkeys View Post
    Apologies once again. A very tired and over worked Cheeky Monkey
    I totally agree, that is the main reason I set up the forum. I used to get lots of contact via my website asking for help or advice and it made me realise that not everyone has access to help and advice locally.

Your input is more than welcome here Cheekymonkeys, we need to help get the information out there as much as possible. We all understand that sometimes there are bad days when we are tired and things don't come across as we intended.
    Pauline x

Mar 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=cheeky monkeys;315239]Apologies to everyone.
    I joined this forum at the request of a friend, due to the many hats I wear, She thought I could help
    Reading through Paulines introduction of herself, I felt that this would be a very informative forum.
    However reading through some of the posts on this forum, I feel frustrated that the access to some of the basic information on childminding is not as readily available in other areas of the country as it is in mine and I don't feel that it is uniform throughout the country.
    I expressed an opinion through experience. That is as an employer, Tutor to DHC and Support Childminder.
    I made a comment on expenses. Sorry, that is not to the individual, but to who ever runs the course, tutor time and SCM time.
    It's not a question of How good your Husband is with the children etc, But really (and I didn't want to say this, as I don't know you Jeanybeany ) I have seen a few Husband and Wife teams fail, due to being together 24/7.

Apologies once again. A very tired and over worked Cheeky Monkey[/QUOT

Thanks for the apology, it is appreciated Cheeky Monkey

and now

Welcome to the forum.

Jeanybeany

Nov 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

As above...welcome