M son is 17 and is just about to take his driving test in a few weeks time - which might I add I paid for. He has got himself a little car and didn't quite have enought for inusrance - which i might add again I paid for (said it was a loan).

He was told that he would have to get a job now but didn't really do much about getting one. Anyway I typed up a cv for him, drove him into town and we went round the shops asking for application forms.

A couple of days ago he got a phonecall from supermarket followed by an interview & he now has employment from Friday this week.

I think he is chuffed to bits and wanted a job all along - he was just too nervous to sort it out and needed a little helping hand.

Now my other son who is only 14 can't wait to get a job - I only wish I could pay him to help out.

My daughter who is only 11 is making stacks of money with her friends washing cars - I can't believe it they got £10 for washing a car when they were only charging £3.00. To be honest they probably didn't even do a good job.