Apprentice in need of help!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

New problem the cheque she gave me is littered with mistakes and I don't think the bank will accept it sick and tired of this now!! Xx

Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apprentice23 View Post
    New problem the cheque she gave me is littered with mistakes and I don't think the bank will accept it sick and tired of this now!! Xx
    Don't know how much cheque is for but I would change it and initial it myself - think that as long as the words and amount matches up, if cheque is under a certain amount the bank doesn't worry. Once watched a programme where someone accidently wrote a cheque out of her fathers cheque book and signed it with her name and it was cleared and then the programme makers wrote a cheque and signed it mickey mouse and it went through as under a certain amount (sorry can't remember what the amount is)!

Hope it clears ok

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apprentice23 View Post
    Quick update for you all I have received my wages and 8 months of payslips today along with a vile letter saying she was advised to sue me for loss of earnings, my behaviour and attitude regarding this was awful and she won't be providing a reference for me not that I have asked for one x
    Hi Hun I honestly cannot believe that someone has treated you like this! I have had a wonderful girl on placement with me for the last 3 months who is such a fabulous person who wants to learn and I am so grateful to her for her help, I am taking her on as my apprentice as of sept, and we both cannot wait to work together full time. I have already said to her as an incentive at the end of each month ill give her £40 to have her hair done or vouchers for her favourite shop etc something to show her I appreciate everything she does! She is fantastic with the children gets on with the parents and is a wonderful addition to my setting. I am disgusted that this person has treated you this way!!!

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad your new nursery is working out. I can't believe people treat each other like that. Hope it clears and u get ur money.

Post Thanks / Like

So another update for you all, I had Ofsted at my home about two weeks ago asking me to give all details I can remember about this woman, yes that's right, two months after my initially reporting her, and then this week a mum of a child who I had as a friend on Facebook has now deleted me so she's obviously been told by the childminder, I keep checking for an update and I am as yet to find one, so it's now 3 months and they still have taken no action! X

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I've only just stumbled across this thread today...and I have to say I'm disgusted with a lot of what I've read.
    Well done you for standing up for yourself, finding a new placement and being so strong through this whole situation.
    Can't believe that Ofsted are still dragging their heels in inspecting her tho, although at least you know something will be done.
    Just remember that you did the right thing by leaving and talking to ofsted...keep us posted

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Shocking. Just shocking. On all levels. I hope the new job is going well and you are better after your health problems. Very disappointed to hear that Ofsted have taken so long to act. I hope by now they have done something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123