Courses that you need for starting out?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Courses that you need for starting out?

Hi Iam at the start off sending all my things away to become a childminder but I can't remember what course I need to have when I get started can any help me please thanks Vicky

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Your Local Authority decide which course you need to do, usually CYPOP5. Also you need 12-hour paediatric first aid, and Local Authority will tell you which course providers they endorse so you really do need to phone them, it differs from one county to the next. Also ask them about safeguarding course and anything else they require you to do like food hygiene.

Post Thanks / Like

Ohh this is great info for me yes I think I will
    Defo need to update them both so maybe your right and I will give them a phone thank for your help x