I want to keep you up to date with what is happening with the Forum at the moment.

From today the website and Forum has a new owner.

Yes, I know this might come as quite a shock but it is not a decision Graham and I have taken lightly, in fact it has taken many, many months of sleepless nights and long discussions.

However, we feel it is the best way to secure the future of the Forum. As it gets bigger and bigger the time required to look after it gets more and more and we find that we have precious little time for other things.

The ‘front end’ is not the problem, we love chatting with you and being involved, sorting problems and helping you all - and we will continue to do that plus Sarah and Angel will also still be here, so no worries.

It is the server side that causes the most headaches, it needs a qualified IT manager now to ensure everything runs smoothly, this is where the new owner comes in.

Also, as many of you know we suffered a terrible personal tragedy earlier this year. When something like this happens it makes you reflect on your life and prioritises what is important to you. We need time with our family.

The main thing is the Forum is now guaranteed to continue to grow and stay the best resource for childminders on the internet.

Like I have said, myself, Sarah and Angel will still be here so don’t be concerned too much on how things will change, just carry on as normal!

I am sure you are all wondering who the new owner is. Well, many of you will already know of him from other online sources - he goes by the name of Richard Conway of www.childcare.co.uk

Richard has the expertise, staff and knowledge to bring some wonderful new features that I could only dream of bringing to you so I hope you will give him our usual warm and friendly Forum welcome.

Please be gentle with him.

Please note: My website building is NOT affected and anyone who has a website with me will still get the same service because it is a totally different site and not part of Childminding Help.

Love you all,
Pauline x