Important Announcement regarding the Forum
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb o7
    Post Thanks / Like

Only just catching up on the news. Think I have had 'Olympicitis' for the last week!
    Pauline and Graham, YOU ROCK! Without this forum I would have given up minding ages ago [and retreated into the garden shed with my gin bottle]
    I completely understand your decision, you must do what is best for your family. I hope that the future holds some joy and peace for you both. You will be in my prayers.
    Thankyou for being soooooo wonderful.

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a change! Ive been away for a while as lifes been pretty hectic. Thank you to Pauline and Graham for all your support, I dont know what I would have done without this forum, especially in the early days. Good luck and big hugs to you both. xxxxx
    If all else fails......add glitter!

June 12
    Non childminder member
    I AM a childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I just want to add my best wishes to the long list of those already posted! Thank you so much for the support, I'm not sure that I would have gone ahead with the idea of childminding if I hadn't stumbled across this forum.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567