Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    Oh stop it, you are making me blub Thanks Foxy xxx
    your welcome x , i hate change
    foxy

Blue Boy Guest

Pauline & Graham, what can I say that has not been said already. Thank you for all the help, advise and assistance you have given to everyone on the forum, also allowing us to vent our feelings at times.

I fully understand you decision, take your time to look after each other and your family and you know we are all here if you need us

Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm just going to echo what alot of people have already said, but I just wanted to give my two-pennies-worth!

I really have learnt alot, been helped alot, and generally grown my business with the help of this Forum. I know I'm relatively new compared to alot of the others and I've not met any of you, but you all feel like an extended family (I know it probably sounds daft ) There's always someone there who will listen, offer advice and just be there in times of need and/or to share a funny experience with.

Your news was horrific and I was so sorry to hear about it, but as you say, unfortunately it takes something like that for you to re-think things in your life and re-evaluate them, so I would say you've made the right choice, as much as it was hard for you both.

I'm sure we'll all be kept up-to-date on how you're both doing, via Sarah or Angel and hopefully you'll be able to drop by and say hi from time to time.

You've both done an AMAZING job on this Forum and I'm not just saying it to feed your egoes, it really has helped me so much in my childminding career. Now it's time for you to both sit back, relax and just enjoy one another.

Thank you for all your hard work - you don't know how many people appreciate it.

Sending virtual hugs

Hels xx

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thais so much to you both and lots of hugs. I definitely wouldn't be the childminder I am or have got my rating if it wasn't for this forum.
    Hope you get more peace now xxxxx
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)

jun 07
    Post Thanks / Like

This is beginning to sound like reading our obituaries.

Thank you all for your kind messages it means such a lot to Pauline and myself. Most of my input into the forum has been behind the scenes and supporting Pauline.

I would just like to say that if it had not been for our late son Steve this forum would never have got off the ground, we miss him so much, it was with his help that the forum took shape and grew and now he is gone we just haven't got the motivation any more.

Having said that Pauline and I will still be around as will Angel and Sarah (who have been absolute bricks) and in Richard we have found the perfect person to take it forward and fulfill all the dreams we had for the forum.
    Graham
    Assistant to d' ex boss

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Pauline and Graham for setting up this wonderful website, don't think I would have passed my registration without all the expert knowledge and support of this forum.

I wish you all the best for the future and glad to know you will still be around and good luck to Richard

Dec 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to say what everyone has already said;Thank you Pauline and Graham you have done a great job can't believe how quickly the forum grew,it is always great support to us all

Enjoy spending more time with your family.
    Angela x
    Owner of a static holiday caravan in Paignton

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you both so much for your hard word keeping the forum going.

Pauline ...does this mean you can hang up ya Dongle

I have never met either of you, but I feel i know you, as a friend.

have fun with your family...you so deserve it.

Lotsa love

Orksie xxx
    Needs to Zumba

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

holding my tongue

but

thank you pauline xxxxx

BucksCM Guest

I have only been on here for a few months but very quickly became addicted!
    This forum is a credit to you both and I'm glad I found you!
    It's obviously been a tough decision but as has been said, it's one you've had to make.
    Thank you for giving so much to the forum and making it the place it is today...a place for us to come to and chat/vent/ask questions/share etc.

Thank you.

July 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would just like to say that if it had not been for our late son Steve this forum would never have got off the ground, we miss him so much, it was with his help that the forum took shape and grew and now he is gone we just haven't got the motivation any more.

Now that brought tears to my eyes. I really hope you both enjoy your time with your family and remember Steve for all the things he achieved and the love he gave you. Tomorrow I will raise a glass to you all including Steve (it's to late tonight).

Although we will support Richard, this I personally feel will always be Paulines forum

Carol xx

Septemb
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you both for all you have done over the years. I'm a quiet member of the forum but I'm always here somewhere! I'm glad I had the privilege to meet you both and it's great to know D'Boss is still going to be around...

I've learnt a lot from the forum over the years and I have some great 'forum friends' who I don't see often enough!

Wishing you both the very best...

Nix, x
    Nix, xx

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charleyfarley View Post

Now that brought tears to my eyes. I really hope you both enjoy your time with your family and remember Steve for all the things he achieved and the love he gave you. Tomorrow I will raise a glass to you all including Steve (it's to late tonight).

Although we will support Richard, this I personally feel will always be Paulines forum

Carol xx
    Hear, Hear. I finish work for 3 weeks tomorrow so it will be a big glass and a huge piece of cake.

Take care both of you and enjoy your family.

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

What can I say that hasn't been said already?

The forum is my second home and I feel I know you both even though we have never met. The forum saw me through the beginning of EYFS, tough times in work and personal issues too, as well as fun times.

I think of you when I am out caching and find a devious hide, thinking 'S' would be proud of that one!! Take a well earned break and I hope one day to meet you in person as I have others from the forum

Good luck to Richard, please don't change too much, I love it how it is
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Apr-08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Pauline and Graham,

Thank you for giving us this amazing place to come to where we can find help, support and comfort. This has always been the first port of call as a childminder over the years.

I understand your decision and respect it. I will however always see this forum as 'Paulines.' You deserve all the happiness, success and peace now and in the future.

Hugs, Lottie xxxxxxxx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also like to say a huge thank you Pauline and Graham for creating this forum. I discovered it by chance when I was considering registering as a childminder and I think the help and support I received right from the beginning helped me to make the decision to take the leap into the world of childminding - and 3 years later I'm still loving it!

Although I've never met most of the people on here I feel many of them are real friends and I've had so much support and kindness in the past 9 months as well as practical help with childminding issues.

I fully understand your reasons for wanting to step back and am glad that you'll still be around, also Angel and Sarah.

I hope the forum doesn't change too much though - it's perfect as it is x
    Cazz x

Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Big big thank yous to Pauline and Graham for all you have done

Love Christine xx

apr 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I also cant think of anything to say that hasnt already been said.
    I come on the forum most days, although I tend to lurk and dont post that often.
    Glad to hear you'll both still be around,

Wishing you both a happy 'semi retirement'......

Mandy
    Mandy
    Anyone got any Chocolate Buttons?

july 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    very good
    Non childminder member
    ex childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Pauline and Greame

This forum has been a godsend. I totally respect your decision and hope to see you guys popping on here.

Richard
    Do you know what you have let yourself in for. Please do not change anything its perfect as it is.
    karen

pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you both for what you have done for this forum, I have only been 'lurking' for 6 months and posting for even less time than that, but I spend more time here than anywhere is, it truly is the most amazing, welcoming place to be and the best resource on childminding on the internet.

Wishing you both all the very best,

Anna x

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast