anyone know a good moviemaking program to put childrens albums on to cd
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    fEB2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone know a good moviemaking program to put childrens albums on to cd

hiya i want to put childrens pictures on to cd with background music and special effects/ slide show.
    do any of you know a good FREE site.
    thanks

july 20
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: anyone know a good moviemaking program to put childrens albums on to cd

i used the one already on pc, i also added title and placed pictures under 6 eyfs areas of learning (ofsted very impressed) i told her i had a presentation i would like to show her and it was very important that she sees it, at the end when i showed her, she said we should of just put this on instead of spending 5 hours on inspection

Oct '06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: anyone know a good moviemaking program to put childrens albums on to cd

Quote Originally Posted by oakie dokie View Post
    i used the one already on pc, i also added title and placed pictures under 6 eyfs areas of learning (ofsted very impressed) i told her i had a presentation i would like to show her and it was very important that she sees it, at the end when i showed her, she said we should of just put this on instead of spending 5 hours on inspection
    omg what an ace idea - that with sef and mrs inspector can be out the door in 30 min!!!!!! pmsl
    To the world you are one person, but to one person, you are the world.

Nov 09
    Post Thanks / Like

We just did one a few weeks ago old photos with music for parents anniversary.We used i think movie maker??....will ask partner later .

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD :)
    Post Thanks / Like

I use picturebox - is that any good??
    Katickles

Nov 09
    Post Thanks / Like

hi! yep we used windows movie maker and was really easy to do cx

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Wat a brilliant idea may do this for. Xmas gifts x

Dec 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can you use this to put mpeg or video on to a separate one?

I did my home dvd ages ago but computer wouldn't take it and ex bF who did it for me has now gone. I think he used Pinacle but I don't have it now.
    Paula

oct 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I do this every year for my daughter then give to family, i use programe called ulead, its great.

you can goggle it and download a free version from website
    Smiles love emma