playgroup risk assesments
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sep2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Default playgroup risk assesments

Just updating my risk assesments ready for first graded inspection next week. Thought I had done them all then realised dont have one for playgroups I attend. Does anybody else do them for these?

Registered Childminder since
    mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes i do them for all outings including playgroups, sometimes i just ask for a copy of the playgroups and if its decent i just pop that into my file.

BucksCM Guest

I've written for the groups I go to too. A lot of my RAs are cut'n'pasted as most of the info is the same...getting in the car, getting from car to building, RAing the inside(exits, toilet doors, furniture, toys, hot drinks etc)getting back into the car. Each place is slightly different...longer walk to building, more play equipment...but they are basically the same. Same with the 8 parks I go to in the area...basically the same but all slightly different...iyswim. I have one for the childminding groups too...we meet in each other's houses so I do a basic one but add that as they are CMs they will have one anyway...I don't have copies though.
    Once I'd started them, I just found it easier to write them all out myself and put them in the file...job done. Just a case of updating them if anything changes.

BucksCM Guest

BTW...good luck next week