Does anyone have a contract template I could borrow?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone have a contract template I could borrow?

Hi

I think I have sorted out my forms and policies for my 1st Mindee but I have left it too late to receive the NCMA contracts as the mum is coming around tomorrow. As I am completely new to this I am worried and so any help would be really appreciated..!

Thanks,

Apr2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I am in the same situation, I would like to have some like provisional contracts, because NCMA said it takes around 2 weeks send docs. Hope somebody will help you soon

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys

I have a contract template that I am using until my NCMA ones arrive. If you PM me your email addresses I will send you it as an attachement. x

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I just saw the attach files bit at the bottom! I hope this works! Let me know if it does! x
    Attached Files Attached Files

Apr 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi - yes the link works and the contract is brilliant thanks! I have spent all day worrying about it so I am really grateful! Can I ask, do I need both parents to sign or will just one suffice? Also, as this seems quite a detailed contract, do I still need to replace this with the NCMA one?

Thanks again,

Apr2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HMT81 View Post
    I just saw the attach files bit at the bottom! I hope this works! Let me know if it does! x
    brilliant!! thank you very much for taking your time to reply

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thelongfamily View Post
    Hi - yes the link works and the contract is brilliant thanks! I have spent all day worrying about it so I am really grateful! Can I ask, do I need both parents to sign or will just one suffice? Also, as this seems quite a detailed contract, do I still need to replace this with the NCMA one?

Thanks again,
    You're both very welcome. I thought it looked like quite a good contract. I don't know if you need both parents or just one... I suppose if both parents are there you could see if they both wanted to. I could be wrong but I don't suppose it really matters either way.

I think I will be replacing mine with the NCMA one when it arrives, as I have paid for them, but I will have a good look at it when they arrive and see which I think is best.

Glad I could help
    xx

MAY 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default contract template

could someone email me on as i need a copy to go in portfolio for my visit wed
    kerry

PRE-REG
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Contracts!

hiya i am not permitted to look at attachments as i havent written enough post! really found the ncma contract a bit complicated so could someone email me a template! so exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time!
    my email adress is <email address removed - please use Private message service, thank you>
    Thanks guysx

Mar 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember NCMA will provide legal support to members with contractual problems, but only if you use their contracts

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default email for contract

Quote Originally Posted by mrssully View Post
    hiya i am not permitted to look at attachments as i havent written enough post! really found the ncma contract a bit complicated so could someone email me a template! so exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time!
    my email adress is <email address removed - please use Private message service, thank you>
    Thanks guysx
    Your email address did not show up
    Try sending it to me as a private message and if that works I can send you a contract