Hello,
Had a really bad day yesterday with one of my parenta d decided to terminate the contract now.
To make it short toddler got dropped off yesterday ( he was late and mum was in hurry so he got dropped off quickly and mum left )
Once at play group I notice spots on is hands and bottom lips ( show to a.few.mums at group who all said " hand foot mouth")
Once back home.i text.mum asking if she had noticed all spots . Mum replies yes she knows he.has HFM ( started at week end) ( yesterday was Tues ) . I read on HFM website which says contagious.for up.to 10 days and.also can still be contagious after spots go.
I said to mum she should.have told me but she argued that toddler was fine and spots gone.
Anyway when she picked him up she started SHOUTIMG AND YELLING at me " what are u on about, there is nothing ..." First time I saw mum like that and shouting at me . I started crying and explained that I needed to know because of other babies and toddlers in my care on the day. She continued shouting and left . I.gave her a painting child made but she refused to.take it and left .
I have been very upset since and have never shouted at by a parent like that in 20 years .
I decided with my husband to terminate contract but don't know what to put .
My points are she should have told me he had contagious illness and mainly she shouldn't have shouted at me . (Made me.feel like an unwanted object)
( I have now received an email from.her.with pictures of her child trying to prove there are no spots but funny.enough u can see on his mouth some spots on these pictures )
any advice please please ?? How should I word the letter??
Thanks ( didn't sleep last night , thing like.that really upset me )x